"[Shelby's] knowledge of social media specifically for authors is the best in the business." -Elizabeth McKenzie
Are you serious about seeing more book sales in 2023? Looking for personalized support, accountability, and coaching? A book marketing expert to ask questions to, run marketing ideas by, and have at your side ready to help?
Sell more copies of your book with direct support from your book marketing coach.
Hi, I'm Shelby, an author and book marketing strategist. Before becoming a full-time author and launching Book Marketing by Shelby, I gained more than 5 years of social media management experience for large brands.
As an author, I:
- Have grown my own audience to >500,000 followers
- Sold more than >45,000 books without ads
- Thrive off helping other authors feel less overwhelmed and make MORE book sales
Now, more than 2000 authors have used my solutions to help them market their books better, and I can't wait to help you!
What's included in my package?
1. A full marketing audit and strategy review
When your marketing month begins, you'll receive a complete audit of all marketing platforms with recommendations to improve (valued at $495). I'll review your:
- Social media pages, like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- Marketing assets, like your author website and email newsletter
- Book pages, like your Amazon sales page, Amazon author page, and others
The goal? Start our month off strong by optimizing your social media profiles and messaging to help you see more sales!
2. 30 days of book marketing coaching and support
For an entire month (you set the dates you'd like to work together!), I'll be by your side with audio/text support via Voxer or email (valued at $995). During weekdays, you will receive responses the same day or within 24 hours at the longest (but truly, I'm usually much faster!). My response time may be longer over weekends.
Your total investment: $575.
Feedback from my client, Jay, who grew her Instagram 37% in our month of working together!
"Thank you so much for all the help and work you’ve put in with me this past month! You’ve been very patient and professional, great at explaining things, and have very good insight. You do an excellent job of responding in a timely manner and I really enjoyed both of the videos with the audits of my pages that you did." -Jay W. Song
"Shelby is a fantastic coach: patient, helpful, and insightful. She helped me shift my mindset about how to market to my readers. I highly recommend her!” -Cathy
I'm here for accountability and support. Alongside being your marketing coach for a month, I'll give you personalized challenges and tips to implement throughout the month to get you closer to your goals.
BONUS 2: FREE Book launch checklist
Get my book launch checklist immediately upon submitting your application!
I'm ready to apply!
Who is this for?
You'll get the most out of your marketing month if you...
- Have taken Boost Your Book Sales: Social Media Mastery for Authors, where you will learn the foundational knowledge every author needs to know, allowing us to then spend our time going deeper into these concepts uniquely for you, setting you up for greater success with your book sales. Taking this course first means getting even more out of 1:1 coaching and is a highly recommended prerequisite. It’s for this reason there's an option to purchase this course PLUS a month of coaching as a package deal (and save $$ on the cost of marketing months!). And you learn more about that right here!
- Are a writer/author of any genre looking for marketing support and direction, whether you're launching a new book or already have books out and want to ramp up sales
- Are ready to make use of our time together: you'll ask questions, send social media posts and ideas for feedback, and have your marketing platforms (like website, social media platforms, Amazon page, etc.) reviewed and audited by me
Frequently asked questions:
Are live calls included?
Live calls are not included in this package. My preferred method of coaching is through Voxer voice messaging to answer your questions, so it feels like you are getting that live environment and support from me. Plus, this allows me to read and think on your questions, and review anything you'd like my feedback on, so I am giving you a well-thought out response, versus feeling rushed in a live call.
Do we have to start on the 1st of the month?
No! Your month/s can start on whatever weekday you'd like. For example, we can start your month of support on February 13 through March 13.
Do you limit the number of coaching clients you take on?
Yes, I do! I only take on 4 to 5 clients per month to ensure I can devote my attention and time to you, and give you the support you need.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! If we determine we are a good fit to work together, I am happy to provide a payment plan option.
What happens after completing my application? When can we start?
- After signing up for this product, you'll be taken to a questionnaire. Please complete this as soon as you can! You are not obligated to sign up or pay anything because you applied. This application is for me to get to know you and determine if we would be a good fit to work together.
- You'll receive an email from me within 2 business days after reviewing your applications and you can then ask me any questions about the program.
- If we move forward in working together, we'll schedule a start date for your month of support, and it's go time! I'll do a full audit of your marketing platforms within the first week so we can hit the ground running and start getting you more book sales.
“Shelby, thank you so much for everything. You were super super helpful. I loved this month—it was totally, completely worth it. I loved every bit of advice you shared with me. Thank you so much!” -Dinorah Pereda
Current Availability for 2023:
September: 3 spots left
October: 5 spots left
Please sign up using the button below and complete your application. I'll get back to you and let you know whether I think it would be the right fit, and answer any questions you have.